Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coaster Frame


This project looks better in person than in the picture I think, but I'm not sure if I'm done with it yet either. I have it on my computer desk and I'm still thinking about it... What I am sure about is the couple in the picture in it - that's Les and me:) I'd love to learn how to take better pictures - particularly of the two us when we go on our adventures together. We have so many wonderful experiences together that I end up with no photo evidence of. I will take any and all advise on that matter...

This project was made with 2 4x4 coasters which I covered with Berry Bliss paper. I *loved* that paper when it came out. I even thought that I'd have to 'stock up' on it before it retired, but now that it is retiring I find that I don't need to have an extra stash...I'm just looking forward to whatever is next (have you seen the new Bella Rose paper?!). I find I'm becoming less sentimental with paper. I used to save and save it...and now I want to use it all, you know?!

1 comment:

Kadee said...

ADORABLE mini frame! I love mini albums too! They are so quick and fun! Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog today!