Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post-it-note Keychain


These are so easy-peasy to make! So I made one for Amanda for her purse and one for me. The tutorial can be found here.

On another note, I'm loving what I've seen of the new SU catalog. Here's the Canadian link and the U.S. link. My favourite things in the catalog are all 'sweet bella' style! My friend and demonstrator, Nicole, will be having a catalog launch party on August 27th - let me know if you'd like to come... Nicole is super creative and here is a link to her new site! Nicole is one of the people who really got me interested in stamping. It was through her that I met Shawna, another amazingly creative person, and for the past year we have been in Shawna's stamping club. Oh and today you'll want to check out Shawna's blog because she has this great tutorial for how to make a flower out of a scallop punch!

No comments: