Monday, September 07, 2009

Home + Happiness


This is the card I made for our new neighbours. I took inspiration for the colours by the row of houses ribbon I had on my shelf from American Crafts. I was going to bake muffins for them this morning as well, but found my canister was low on sugar - so maybe later...

I have mixed feelings about the new neighbours.. On the one hand the family that moved in seems super nice, but on the other hand they have a tenant in the basement that caused a raucous on Friday night and then this morning was parked so close to our shrubs, I'm not sure how they got out of the car and I am sure that they stepped through them. Forgiveness...I keep telling myself - forgiveness. I haven't even met this person, but how do I ask them to show respect for us respectfully?!

Anyway, I better go get some sugar...

No comments: