Friday, May 21, 2010

Paris Tag Set


I wanted to make a little tag book/set for my coffee date with a friend this weekend who just returned from a trip to Paris. I took a little 'Tim-z-peration' and used some of the techniques I've seen from Tim Holtz recently (for some reason I still can't link it, but here's the addie...I'll add it to my sidebar too... http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/). I also used my favourite of Tim's distress inks, 'vintage photo' on each of the tags. Stamps used include Tim's 'Mini Classics' collection and Hero Arts 'Paris' set. Cardstock was all from SU (kraft, sahara sand and going grey). I figured that she could either keep it together as a reminder of her experience or she could use the tags separately in her photo album from the trip:) I'll post close ups of the individual tags over the weekend.

No comments: