Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Stockings


I saw this idea last weekend on Becky's blog and decided to make my own for my neighbour gifts this year since I was running out of time but still wanted to make something a little special. Usually I give a bit of my baking, but since I haven't had time to bake yet, this year it's store-bought, so at least I made the stockings - kwim! I also loved that it gave me an idea of how to use some of my punches in new ways like the ornament punch!:)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - old olive, cherry cobbler, naturals ivory
DSP - jolly holiday
Ink - early espresso, versa mark, old olive, cherry cobbler
Punches - ornament, xlarge oval, small oval, 1 3/4 circle, 1/2 circle (and bird punch if you have it; if you don't use ornament punch and trim down for the moustache!)

No comments: