Sunday, December 05, 2010

Simply Adorned Bundle



This necklace was made with the Simply Adorned bundle that SU has on sale until December 16th. It comes with the charm, a 24" chain and the coordinating stampset 'Charmed' which can be used for making charms and so much more.

I love the simply adorned charms - the quality is amazing and the bevelled glass on the front adds such dimension (hard to see in the picture)- and can accomodate some layering. These are such quality pieces (so much better than memory glass which shattered when I tried to make a necklace).

If you are interested in ordering the bundle you can click on the link to my website on the right bar and click 'shop now' or contact me before December 8th because this will be the last non-online order that I place before Christmas. Stampin' Up is recommending ordering by December 8th if you want delivery before Christmas.

I plan on making of of these for my sister for Christmas and making a number of inserts that she can switch out throughout the year depending on seasons or outfits.
(back)

Recipe for inserts above (all SU)
Stamps - artistic etchings, charmed, tiny tags
Cardstock - natural ivory
DSP - naturals dsp pack
Ink - basic black, cherry cobbler, crumbcake, bravo burgundy (on the create charm back), always artichoke
Accessories - black bauble & vanilla satin ribbon

No comments: