Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Post-it Notes


I was helping my daughter get her secret santa gifts ready for next week and made this little post-it note pad for her friend. The ornament punch sure made quick work of it!

Well, I placed the last SU order with guaranteed delivery for Christmas this week! I actually taught a mini-album class to a group of fun ladies Wednesday evening as well. At it, I was asked if I could "help" if one of their husband's contacted me for a Christmas idea for them - and I can!....

If your husband or friend wants an idea for you send them my way and I'll put together a Stampin' Up Gift Certificate of almost any amount so you can go shopping after Christmas or into the new year when the new Occasions Mini comes out! I might even be convinced to wrap it! (Any gift certificates sold are only redeemable with me as SU does not directly offer certificates.)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - old olive
DSP - jolly holiday
Stamps - baroque motif
Ink - old olive

No comments: