Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Recent Workshop Make & Takes - Bliss Card


I thought I'd post a couple of recent make & takes I've used at workshops recently over the next couple of days. Today's post is a 'bliss' card. I just love this SAB stampset and can't really believe that it can be earned for free during SAB. It is by far my favourite SAB set ever!!

Time is running out on SAB as it only lasts until the end of the the month. After that, you can't purchase or earn any of the items in the SAB flyer. So if you'd like to learn how you can earn this 'bliss' stampset or others for free, email me:)

Recipe (all SU):
Stamps - Bliss
Card stock - baja breeze, naturals ivory
Ink - marina mist, crumbcake
Ribbon - crumbcake seam binding
Bling - basic pearl jewels
Other - spritzer tool, framed tulips embossing folder

No comments: