Saturday, March 26, 2011

Workshop today:)



Just getting all packed up for Kim's workshop today...it's going to be so much fun! This is a little gift I've made for Kim and one I've made for the doorprize at the workshop. I got the idea for using my scallop square from my Big Shot this way from Becky this week:) Inside each is a stamp and couple of chocolates:) (Don't you wish you were coming?!)

These are made with always artichoke cardstock and seambinding ribbon, the springtime vintage DSP, Define you Life & Broadsheet Alphabet stamps, and bit of naturals ivory cardstock AND my personal favourite...the vanilla rosettes!

SAB is almost over...just a few more days til March 31. The Occasions Mini (where the rosettes are) carries over one more month til April 30th. Still no word as to whether some of the new accessories (like the rosettes, the adornments or the trinkets) might carry over into the new Idea Book and Catalog that comes out July 1, so I'm stocking up in case I can't order them again:)

No comments: