Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sneak Peek - Four Frames!


OK, you've waited long enough!;) Earlier this week I posted that I had received some new goodies and so I've been playing and decided that today would be the day that I'd share my excitement with you!!

As a demonstrator Stampin' Up gave me a sneak peek at a couple of new items for the new Idea Book & Catalog that will be coming out July 1st! That's right, in mid-March, I got to see a couple of things and not only that, I got to pre-order the Four Frames stamp set - and I *love* it!! It coordinates pefectly with my favourite punch the designer label punch! I am loving playing around with it. (Image on this card that was stamped with four frames is the cherry cobbler piece!) ...and if you host a workshop in April, you may be able to earn this set for free (together with some great new paper!) ...and if you place an order of $25 or more in April you can purchase both or either of 3 whole months before they are even released to the general public!!
This is the first card I've made with the new set! I had also placed an order to replenish my cardstock at the sametime as I pre-ordered this stampset and so I had a fresh stack of cherry cobbler, early espresso and not quite nave and I looked at them sitting on my craft desk and I thought 'what an amazing colour combination'?! And that is where the inspiration for this card came from. I also used my Very Vintage jumbo wheel on this project, as well as my vintage wallpaper embossing folder, flower trio punch & a button brad from the vintage trinkets pack! :)

1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... love the rich colors and the texture, gorgeous card!!