Friday, March 18, 2011

A 'tea'rific day!

Hope you're having a 'tea'rific day!! Last night while I had the green out...or in this case, the river rock, I also made this card - again with my Morning Cup stamp set form Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is also from the same neutral DSP pack that yesterday's post used. This is one of the most versatile stacks of paper I've gotten I've been using it all year! Whenever I don't know what I want, I go and flip through that pack! I also used some striped grosgrain ribbon on this card. I *love* that ribbon! It is SO easy to work with!!
It's hard to believe it's already March 18th?!! Sale-a-bration is almost over for another year, just 12 days left to earn free stuff. If you haven't gotten your SAB goodies yet, give me a call...I wouldn't want you to miss out. (If you don't have my number, just email me...see the right sidebar for my email addy).

No comments: