Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Basket





















Tonight I hosted a 'Sippin' with Sherri' night. Sippin' with Sherri is a more informal evening that will happen once every 4-6 weeks where I try to keep the number of people a little lower so that I can interact more with each of them (and we sip on some decaf or a pot of tea...hence the 'sippin') and we do one make & take. For this one we made this adorable little easter basket...well actually if you take off the little banner, it can be an all occasion basket. This one was made from one sheet of old olive cardstock cut into a 7 1/2" square and then scored evenly around at 2 1/2". I cut the handle to 3/4" and framed it with some satin chocolate chip ribbon. I also gathered satin ribbon around the top of the basket and finished it off with one of the big designer springtime vintage buttons from the Occasions Mini. That's where I got the 'easter wishes' stamp too. It's in the hostess level II stampset called 'Something to Celebrate'. These items from the Occasions Mini are only available until April 30th, so be sure to contact me if you're interested in ordering them or anything from the Mini!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

It was fun and I love my basket! :)