Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MIL Bday!






















Today is my mother-in-law's birthday and this was her bday card this year! I used the new strength & hope stampset that premiers with the summer mini next month. For the butterfly I used the rock & roll technique and then clear embossed it. I added pearl jewels for the body of the butterfly, and the ribbon is attached by a mini-library clip. The DSP is vintage springtime which is only available until the end of April when the Occasions Mini expires. I finished the card off by using the spritzer tool. (Inks & cardstocks used were in the following colours: crumbcake, rose red, marina mist, old olive, early espresso). Oh & the birthday greeting comes from the level 2 hostess set in the Occasions Mini which will only be available until April 30th as well. If you need/want anything from the Occasions Mini, be sure to contact me before the end of the month!:)

No comments: