Saturday, April 30, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Promotions


Starting today and going throughout the month of May, Stampin Up has some great promotions to celebrate National Scrapbooking month - starting with several stampsets perfect for scrapbooking and some scrapbooking bundles at 30% off. Click here for the promotion brochure!

In addition, Stampin' Up is also discounting the cost of printing hard cover & soft cover photobooks as well as individual pages by 30% as well. Check out the listing and sales prices here! I'm so exicted...I want to finish the digital scrapbooks I'm working on right away so I don't miss out on the sale!!

If you would like to order any of these products, you can do so on my Stampin' Up Website or contact me to place an order or book a workshop!:)

No comments: