Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring is Blossoming:)


Just a reminder about the Spring is Blossoming promotion which ends on April 30th. With a $25 you are able to advance purchase this sneak peek stampset (Four Frames) that will debut in the new Idea Book & Catalog later this summer and/or a special designer series paper. OR if you host a workshop and achieve a certain level of sales you can earn both for free! See this post for details!

Today's card features the Four Frames stampset which I've stamped on naturals ivory in espresso and then coloured in with cherry cobbler and always artichoke using my blender pen and my ink pads. The 'thanks' sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases stampset and is stamped on crumbcake. The flowers are punched with the boho blossoms punch and I've placed a pearl from the jewels collection in the centre of each. I freehand cut the stems and leaves, but you can also you a leaf die for your Big Shot or the leaf from the bird punch. The card base and seam binding ribbon are both cherry cobbler and the patterned piece is from the neutrals DSP pack (this sheet being river rock):)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

sooooo pretty!! and I TOTALLY forgot about ordering the stamp set and new papers with my last order :(