Thursday, December 05, 2013

Birthday Card for a Fabulous Lady...and envelope box


Do you ever have that happen, by the time you finish making a card for a friend, it doesn't fit into an ordinary envelope?  That's why I love the envelope punch board...I made the coordinating envelope box for the card above in it:)
 
Today's card is a birthday card for a fabulous woman.  I took the pictures in the evening so I'm sorry the lighting doesn't lend itself to a good image.  I used the From My Heart stamp set for the main image and created several layers with it, cutting out the main piece with the apothecary accents framelits.  I also used some Soho Subway DSP  (and a bit of Modern Medley DSP too) and some of the in color ruffled trim & embellishments.  The bow is made from crumbcake taffeta and a vintage button.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

The card AND the box are both beautiful!! Great gift! :)