Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Packaging & Decorating...with Snowflakes:)

Just wrapping a few gifts today and these craft boxes from the annual catalog are great for those items you don't what to do with...from ornaments to jewellery to baking...  And there's a bigger version available in the holiday catalog too.  To decorate this box all I did was add some designer series paper and tie with some silver ribbon...easy-peasy!  Then for the topper I kept layering snowflakes that I made with the Festive Flurry bundle and I capped it off with one of the beautiful Frosted Finishes embellishments.   Now I just hope the recipient knows to remove the snowflake (it's held on by 2 dimensionals only and it can be hung on their tree:)  and then untie the bow!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

It makes a beautiful gift! :)