Thursday, May 22, 2014

Time for some new colours! - Introducing Hello Honey!

Today's project is a little treat pouch made out of some a new dsp pack that will be in the new catalog that starts on June 2nd called Moonlight....and it feature one of the new in colors that starts with that catalog, Hello Honey...I love it!  It's warm & rich...I've actually been looking for a cardigan in that colour for some time now...maybe since it's an 'in colour' I'll see it in stores more!;)

The project is embellished with the fun clips that are retiring from the new ctalog, but everything else is sticking around...like the scalloped tag topper punch that I used on the topper, the petite petals bundle that I used to embellish the topper and the stampsets That's the Ticket & Itty Bitty Banners that I used for the tag that I punched out with the tag duo punch on the bottom.

No comments: