Tuesday, September 05, 2017

A few of my favourite things from the new Holiday Catty - Good Tidings - Take 2

More of a good thing!  Using the same favourites from yesterday's post, today's card is a snap to put together, so perfect for making a stack of Christmas cards to send, but darling all the same.  So again, the featured new products from the Holiday catty are:  Good Tidings stamp set and Merry Music Specialty dsp!  I also used cherry cobbler cardstock, the lots of labels framelits (again!), a SU lace doily AND a tranquil tide bitty bow from the Annual Catalog (comes in a current in colors pack...they are SO adorable!)

As an aside, I think Tranquil Tide, one of this year's new in colours is a perfect 'green' for Christmas crafting, don't you?!  I like how it has a bit of blue in it...feels just right!!

This card is one of my make & takes for this month's workshops:)

No comments: