Thursday, March 30, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thirteen Things I want to do more if I ever get the time...

1. Scrapbook
2. Play piano
3. Sew
4. Go out with my husband
5. Travel
6. Read
7. Finish my ministry education
8. Paint our front door
9. Reorganize the computer room
10. Redecorate the spare room downstairs
11. Be more consistent about practicing the tin whistle
12. Write out the rest of my favourite recipes that I've altered in my recipe organizer
13. Write a book

Credit for the beautiful banner above goes to Denise

Leave your link in comments; I’ll add you here!
* TNChick * Kimmy * Wystful * Katherine * Lauren * Yellow Rose * Pink Chihuahua * Karin * Amanda * Musical Mom * Susan * Caryn * Courtney * Tanya * Melanie * Natalie * Leesa * Matt * Emily * Skittles *

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

20 comments:

-tnchick- said...

your first 5 are things I'd love to do, too :)

Kimmy said...

Yeah... me, too. Every time I hear someone talk about sewing I miss my grandma. She was a seamstress. She sewed everything from curtains to jumpers to blazers. I regret not keeping up with sewing. I feel like I really let her down. Okay... gotta go dry my eyes.

My 13 are up!

Wystful1 said...

LOL---don't laugh, but at first I read "RECOGNIZE" your computer room, then realized you said reORGANIZE...rofl.

Great list, I would dearly love to begin playing on the piano again myself.

Thanks for the visit...(My T T is up)

Katherine said...

Good list! You sound very organized and that's an achievement in itself. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Travel - I'm totally with you on the travel!

My TT is up, thanks for visiting.

YellowRose said...

I have a list like that! I haven't scrapbooked since I moved (over a year now)...it's just sitting in my craftroom all unorganzied...it's so sad! :(

Thanks for visiting my 13 today! Happy Thursday!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I love scrapbooking. I LOVE your TT header! Thanks for stopping by my TT today. Happy Thursday.

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of those things on my list too. Now if only we could have a few more hours in the day. Only I'd probably use them to sleep...lol! My 13 are up :)

Amanda said...

Most of those are on my list, too. That's a bit sad, isn't it. That so many people want to do so many things but we're all just too busy to do them?

My 13 are up.

MusicalMom said...

Thanks for the visit! I'd like to do a lot of the things on your list, too. :)

My TT are up.

Susan said...

Ooohhh...I have scrapbooking stuff set out and ready to go and just don't get (or make) the time to go over and do it....great list!!

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting them all accomplished. I JUST finished reorganizing my recipes the other night, and it felt great--until I discovered tons more I'd forgotten about and were still in disarray! Ugh.

Courtney said...

Hope you get more time to do all these things! #1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9 are true for me too!

My 13 are up
http://snaphappymom.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Good luck with that list. I'd like to more of some of those things as well.

My 13 are up.

Anonymous said...

more time? what's that?

Natsthename said...

I know that getting ALL of these done will take some time, so here's to getting a few of them done soon! Good luck!

Leesa said...

Wow..I need to do alot of these too!

Matt said...

Good luck getting all of those done. I wish I had the time and patience to write a book.

My TT is up here.

Unknown said...

Hello there, I would like to do most of those things as well. Being a mom of an 8 mos. old leaves very little time to get much done. But my time with him is very precious and valuable! Come visit my blog and TT.

Unknown said...

You just reminded me.. I need to scrapbook more. LOL

http://www.bloglegion.com/skittles/