Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Paper Flower...




...this time on a tin! Again the tutorial for this flower from Kim can be found here!

This time I used some more of my favourite things like...
- my Bliss stampset which I earned for free during sale-a-bration! Have you gotten yours yet? If not, contact me to place an order or book a workshop before the end of March while sale-a-bration is on!
- my smooch spritz...I love the way vanilla smooch adds that bit of sparkle & irridescence!
- botanical gazette dsp - this paper is found in the occasions mini which runs until April - and it's even better in person! If you don't have a mini yet, contact me and I'll get one to you!
- cherry cobbler seam binding - I lvoe this new ribbon...and I love the way you can gather the ends for a neat vintage effect!
- vanilla rosettes - I LOVE this...so pretty!
- rhinestone jewels (and pearls too) - these sparkle so amazingly!

No comments: