Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Valentines for my Prince




This was the box I made for my hubby's valentine's surprises. The base is made out of a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock and the lid a 6 x 6 piece. It contained tickets to the Heart concert this Friday for our Valentine's date...but they were hidden at the bottom...there were pictures and hints for him to sift through first and then this wrapped Ritter dark chocolate and whole hazelnut bar (he loves dark chocolate with different nuts)!:) I wrapped the bar which was square and super thick with a cardstock, similarly to the one I posted on Sunday, just different dimensions and embellished form there:)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - basic black, cherry cobbler, crumb cake, naturals ivory
Stamps - i {heart} hearts, occasional quotes, music notes, bliss
Ink - black, versamark, cherry cobbler
Tools - color spritzer
Ribbon - black striped grosgrain

No comments: