Friday, February 11, 2011

Envelope Mini Album






I made one of these last May for my hubby and several people have commented on it, so I revamped the project with the new Springtime Vintage Designer Paper and will be teaching this class on Saturday February 26th. The class is pretty much full already, but I could maybe squeeze one more person in OR if you and a few friends would like to make one, contact me and we can set up another class:)

I'm hosting challenges over at ACP this month and this is the third challenge I've given...to make something out of something it is not. In this case, I made a mini album out of 3 envelopes!
























Supplies (all SU except for charm which is ACP):
Envelopes - crumbcake
DSP - springtime vintage
Stamps - define your life, fabulous phrases, baroque motifs
Ribbon - pear pizzaz stitched twill, marina mist satin, chantilly lake, pretty in pink grosgrain
Cardstock - very vanilla

No comments: