Sunday, February 06, 2011

Amour Banner



I just love making banners for the seasons, and with valentine's just around the corner, I certainly couldn't resist making this *amour* banner!:)
This banner was made out of the SU tablesetting die for the bigshot. I cut all the flags from portions of the die. I love it when you can use dies, stamps, etc. for more than one purpose!
This banner is also my second challenge over at ACP this month. I've set out the challenge to be making a love themed item for home decor:) Any excuse to celebrate love delights me!;):)

Recipe (all SU except for heart charm which is ACP):
Stamps - very vintage wheel, artistic etchings, notably ornate
DSP - deck the halls (love it when you can repurpose patterned paper too;)
Cardstock - naturals ivory, cherry cobbler
Ink - versamark, basic black
Ribbon - cherry cobbler seam binding and black satin

No comments: