Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ribbon Share #1 - Ruffled Ribbon

There are some FABULOUS new ribbons in the new catalog so I will be hosting several ribbon shares which will be based on demand (more shares to follow if customers show interest). This is the first of two ribbon shares that are now open with a deadline of July 21st 8pm for sign up.

RUFFLED RIBBON SHARE
- for this share each person will receive 2.5 yards of the brand new ruffled ribbon in each of the following 4 NEW colours: wisteria wonder, pool party, lucky limeade & island indigo (as pictured above). That's a total of 10 yards of ribbon. Cost will be $16.50 which is roughly what one spool of a single colour of this ribbon would be once you factor in s&h and taxes.

I'm totally *in love* with this new ribbon and I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is to find ribbons of this quality and in the range of colours!

If you want to get in on this ruffled ribbon share, please contact me (by phone or email; my email address is in the right sidebar) before Thursday July 21st 8pm as this ribbon share will close at my New Catalog Open House on that date. If you haven't signed up for the open house but would like to come, please let me know by noon on Saturday July 16th so I can prepared enough supplies:)

**note: if you don't live in Saskatoon but would like to participate in the ribbon share, just email me and I will put your name down and mail you your ribbon when it arrives. I will add the actual cost of postage to your order. This offer is only valid in Canada.

No comments: