Friday, July 15, 2011



This is the 2nd ribbon share that is currently open. See yesterday's post for the other one (ruffled ribbon share link).

SCALLOP DOTS RIBBON
- for this ribbon share you will receive 2.5 yards of the brand new scallop dots ribbon in each of the 4 colours: cherry cobbler, chocolate chip, elegant eggplant and marina mist (pictured above). That's a total of 10 yards of ribbon. Cost will be $13.50 which is roughly what one spool of a single colour of this ribbon would be once you factor in s&h and taxes.

If you want to get in on this scallop dots ribbon share, please contact me (by phone or email; my email address is in the right sidebar) before Thursday July 21st 8pm as this ribbon share will close at my New Catalog Open House on that date. As I mentioned yesterday, if you haven't signed up for the open house but would like to come, please let me know by noon on Saturday July 16th so I can prepared enough supplies:)

**note: if you don't live in Saskatoon but would like to participate in the ribbon share, just email me and I will put your name down and mail you your ribbon when it arrives. I will add the actual cost of postage to your order. This offer is only valid in Canada
.

No comments: