Saturday, July 02, 2011

Matchbook Mini album - Pennant Parade





Don't you just love getting new crafting goodies to play with?! I received the new Pennant Parade stampset and coordinating punch just before the new catalog came out but never had time to play with it until today. I *love* it! At first I wasn't so sure and I went back and forth about whether to order it because all of the samples I saw weren't 'my' style, BUT that doesn't mean this set can't be? I think it works darling with vintage!:)

This little matchbook album was such a fun project to make...now I've just got to put the pictures in! The colour inspiration came from the elements title page in the new catalog...I had never thought about putting soft suede and rich razzleberry together...love it! The dsp used in the project comes from the neutral pad which is really just so versatile...so glad they carried this over. The ribbon is the razzleberry taffeta...I love working with taffeta and I have a bit of victoria lace under it:) I also used the boho flowers punch and the pearl jewels along with the mini library clips. AND I pulled out my bigshot of course...I just loving using impressions folders...this time the polka dot and the vintage wallpaper:)


No comments: