Monday, January 02, 2012

Card Keeper




It's just wrong! ...in the Holiday Mini which ends tomorrow, there are these cute (and reasonable) card keepers you can get to decorate (item # 124107). I ordered 2 when the mini came out and then got so busy making Christmas cards and gifts that I didn't get to decorating my card keepers til today... well, I decorated one of them today:) And oh, I'm in love with these card boxes, so I was sure they would be on the carry over list to carry over after the Holiday Mini ends, so I checked the demonstrator site today and alas, they are not there, so there is basically only 24 hours to get a card keeper if you like me had intended to do one before and then ran out of time!

I was even thinking of doing a class on decorating these if they were a carry over item, but since they are gone when the mini goes tomorrow, I can't guarantee I'll have enough to carry a class, so there is only a faint hope of this if SU has extra stock that they offer to demonstrators to purchase in a future period (I am emailing demonstrator support though to double check).

If you do order one of these card keepers today or tomorrow, just click on my website (see icon on the right bar), click shop now and select the item number above. Also, if you email me after you order, I'll email you instructions for what I did on mine. Here's a quick summary of supplies I used (all SU:)
- new framelit dies from the upcoming Occasion Mini
- fun flower die for the Big SHot
- trinket crown
- vintage brad
- boho blossoms punch
- lace ribbon borderpunch
- bird builder punch (for the leaves)
- cherry cobbler, island indigo and limeade cardstock
- timeless portrait dsp
- island indigo ruffled ribbon

No comments: