Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Cup of Thanks - Telescope Card


I needed to make a quick thank you card this morning and this is what I came up with thanks to Becky for the inspiration with her original telescope card (she made snowmen cards like this back at Christmas with circles and scallops and again tried it with our new framelits recently. I've linked the snowman because it includes instructions:)

The fold out is attached together with 2 brads as I you can see (this is clearly explained in the link I have to Becky's snowman card above it you're not sure what I mean).

Recipe (all SU except for the button which was in my jar):
Stamps - Tea Shoppe
DSP - Beau Chateau
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, very vanilla, marina mist & soft suede
Classic Ink - marina mist & soft suede (and a pretty in pink & celery marker)
Accessories - marina mist striped gross grain ribbon, pearl jewels
Dies - framelit, labels collection & vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

No comments: