Saturday, January 21, 2012

Petal Cone Tea Hostess Gift


At each club I make the hostess something special using something that I've been meaning to try or something I've been meaning to use more. For this month's technique club that item was my petal cone die. I love it, but I haven't used it in far too long. And this time I decided to use it a different way... rather than making a cone, I made a pyramid...a tea pyramid...kind of inspired by the 'tea forte' packaging and so I put some tea forte inside too:) Also I decorated with a tea motif as well since this month's hostess loves the new Tea Shoppe set and it was the first item on her hostess benefit form at the end of the night! I also used paper from the pack in the upcoming Sale-a-bration promotion that you can earn for free starting January 24th, so be sure to contact me with your sale-a-bration order so you can earn your free paper/stamps too!

Recipe (all SU):
DSP - everyday enchantment SAB!
Ribbon - everyday enchantment ribbon & brad pack SAB!
Stamps - Tea Shoppe
Cardstock - pool party & very vanilla
Accessories - victoria lace & pearl jewels

No comments: