Saturday, June 02, 2012

CREATE

I love to 'create'!  The stamped image on this project comes from the new layered labels stampset (which you saw a peek of last night).  This stampset is in the new catalog and it was cutout with the apothecary accents framelits that are also new and coordinate.  I also used the 1 inch circle punch and some stampin dimensionals to put this project together.  The images are stamped in the new in colors (primrose petals, gumball green and midnight muse).  I simply love the new style stampads that are so easy to use and have such great color saturation!  I have had people look at some of my stamped images and they think the are punched pieces of patterned or designer series papers rather than stamped images...that is how good they are!

This is my doorprize draw pale for my new catalog workshop which will be on Thursday June 21st at 7pm.  Please RSVP that you would like to come by Thursday June 14th so I can prepare the supplies for everyone to make the 2 FREE make and takes.  Also I will have ONE doorprize drawn that night from those who attend for are brand new stamp pad (in the new style) and in one of the new in colors.

Also, if you can't wait til the 21st and want to order from the new catalog now, contact me as I should have an order going in in the next couple of days OR as always you can place your order online by clicking shop now on my right sidebar.

I hope you are enjoying the new catalog as much as I am!:))

Oh and don't forget to contact me if you are interested in the NEW PRODUCT SHARES...I posted these yesterday!:)

No comments: