Friday, June 01, 2012

The New Catalog is HERE!!!



I'm so excited...today, June 1st, the new catalog goes live!!  You can check it out for yourself by clicking on my right sidebar on the link to my SU site...or click this link.

If you would like a hard copy of the catalog, please contact me (if you are in Canada) and I will get one to you.  I give catalogs free to all those who host a workshop or join my stampin' club.

The bookmark you see on the catalog is something I've been making for the ladies who have already signed up for this year's club.  I used the new hostess stamp set "Carry On" which you can earn for free by hosting a workshop of you own!:)  And the colours I've used, in addition to coordinating with the colours on the cover of the catty, feature new in colors...specifically:  raspberry ripple, primrose petals and summer starfruit.  Another new item I've used is the new apothecary accents framelits for the big shot...love them!

Enjoy your first peeks at the new catalog today...I know I sure did!:)

No comments: