Friday, June 29, 2012

Raspberry Ripple meets Postage Due

Another card I made this week while playing around with my new *favourite* stamp set, Postage Due.  I've been playing a lot, as you've probably noticed, with making cards with pattern but without patterned paper/dsp.  The large image from the Postage Due stampset is perfect for that...and here I stamped it in Raspberry Ripple onto Primrose Petals...I like the tonal effect of that...been stamping a lot lately in that combination.  This year's new in colours are the best I can remember and I'm having so much fun playing with them:)

A couple of other things made this card a snap to finish:  the postage stamp punch (coordinates perfectly with this stampset!), the apothecary accents framelits (I used this to matt the stamp after I ran it throught the big shot again with the stripes embossing folder), and, of course, some rhinestone jewels:)

No comments: