Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quilted Valentines with More Amore Suite!

 





 
Today I thought I'd post these 4 cards I made with a super easy technique called quilting.  You take 4 different patterns of designer series paper (mine all came from the More Amore dsp pack) and you cut each piece to 3.75 x 5 and then you take all 4 pieces (layered together) and cut them in 4 at the same time (I think I cut at 2.5 or 2.75 down and then the wider piece I cut at 3 or 3.25 and the narrower piece I cut at 3.74 or 4.  Then you lay out the pieces to create 4 unique cards...each having a different piece of dsp in a different position.  I then glued and mounted this on a 4 x 5.25 piece of very vanilla cardstock and attached that to a regular card base and  decorated with hears from the More Amore dsp, paper doilies and images from the Hearts a Flutter bundle.  Fun valentine or friend cards quick & simple!:)  ...and cute!

No comments: