Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Make & Take at Work!

Today I'm doing a couple of card make & takes with the ladies I work with at lunch.  As a result, I tried to make the cards simple because some of them aren't crafters per se.  I'm going to be changing jobs and so I wanted to do something a little fun with these ladies that I'm going to miss this week.

Today I'm sharing the valentine card we're making (or it can be an any occasion card by removing the valentine's day ticket).  I pre-embossed the card front (which is pool party) with the lacy brocade embossing folder.  Then I used a strip of dsp from the More Amore pack...this is my favourite sheet from that pack..love the hearts over the typeset!  The sentiment is from the vintage verses stamp set which can be earned for free during sale-a-bration and I stamped it in basic grey then punched it with the largest circle punch.  It is matted with a piece of basic grey cutout with the labels framelit.  The card is finished off with the valentine's image from the That's the Ticket stampset which was punched out with the coordainting punch and I embellished with a flower from the vanilla flower trim in the Spring Catalog.

I'll share the other make & take with you tomorrow.

No comments: