Sunday, April 06, 2014

Shadow Box

Ok, I confess that I did not use all SU supplies for today's project.  I had this 6x6 pad of designer paper from My Mind's Eye called Lost & Found Two and it's just so me & soooo pretty...and here it had been sitting unused for quite sometime, so when I sat down to make today's shadow box, I couldn't resist using this beautiful sheet with the Eiffel Tower on it as the recessed piece in this project.  All other supplies are SU including the coastal cabana base, the baked brown sugar gathered trim & the real red and primrose petals coordinations cardstock I used together wit the rosette bigz die to get that lovely rose.  Inspiration for this project came from Sam at Pootles, such a clever girl!  Sam is in the UK and so if you are in the UK and looking for a SU demonstrator, please look Sam up...she is a doll!

No comments: