Saturday, April 05, 2014

Storage Solutions...storing Markers & Re-inkers!

I came across some great ideas for storage of markers & re-inkers this week.  If you click on the words 'markers' and 'reinkers' you will find the youtube videos, thanks to Sam Donald (clever, clever girl!:)  I adapted my marker one (below) to fit my space and purposes by basically making 3 triangle boxes and affixing them.  Each is made out of a piece of 7 1/4 x 7 1/4" paper. By having a 3 triangle configuration I think I'll be able to have of them on either end o the shelf I'll use them on.   I made mine in raspberry ripple cardstock and embellished with some soho subway dsp (and some retired striped grosgrain).

And below you will see that I made some caddies to store my rinkers (previously I kept them in a basket, but I liked this idea...improvised out of a lipstick storage box).  The base for these was made with Early Espresso cardstock and, once again, I used soho subway dsp to embellish..and this time a little summer starfruit stitched satin ribbon.




No comments: