Friday, July 23, 2004

I'm having tea...

I should be working out, and I will get to that in a bit, but I'm enjoying the sunshine and my tea this morning. It seems like forever since I had the house to myself for a morning. Don't get me wrong, I love having my husband and daughter around, but it is nice to have a few moments to myself this morning. I just finished having breakfast...toast and peanut butter with jam...a guilty pleasure, I must say. It, too, is a treat, you see, a long time ago Les issued an edict that there shall be no peanut butter and jam in the house at the same time ('the kiss of death,' he says!) So we have just stocked peanut butter as Amanda loves it, but last week in a romantic gesture, Les insisted that I pick up some triple fruit strawberry jam because he knew I was craving it. (Thank you, honey:)

In other news...in case you were wondering about my teapot...well, I didn't get that one afterall...the supplier didn't receive her shipment when she thought, but in developing news...

...this one (the 'oh so breit' tea blossoms teapot by Mary Engelbreit) should be en-route to me! Happy belated birthday to me...thanks to my in-laws!  (I won the auction for it at an amazing price...birthday money well spent, I think:)

No comments: