Thursday, July 22, 2004

One of my dear-dear-dearest friends (one of my heart's sisters) is going through a time of uncertainty and I wish it weren't so...she's faced this twice before and is one of the bravest and most caring people I know.  I pray she doesn't have to face it again.  I pray that it is a false alarm.  I pray that God will fill her doubts with His peace.  I pray that should she ever find her faith shaken that I can have faith for her, that I may hold up her arms.  I pray God's Spirit over her and in her and that nothing can touch her.  Please pray with me...in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father, Thy Will Be Done  
by Carolyn Arends

When I cannot ask for more - Father, thy will be done
When I rail at heaven's door - Father, thy will be done
When my faith in you is strong - Father, thy will be done
When my strength is almost gone - Father, thy will be done

Chorus:
Father, thy will be done
Father, thy will be done
I want to see your kingdom come
Thy will be done

When I cry to you in prayer - Father, thy will be done
When I don't believe you're there - Father, thy will be done
When I feel your gentle hand - Father, thy will be done
When I just don't understand - Father, thy will be done

Repeat chorus

When I'm walking in the light - Father, thy will be done
When my heart is black as night - Father, thy will be done
When you give what I desire - Father, thy will be done
When you take me through the fire - Father, thy will be done

Repeat chorus
(C) 1997 Sunday Shoes Music (ASCAP)

No comments: