Monday, July 19, 2004

I guess I'm not "sparkling" today?!
 
...that's what one of my staff said this morning...he said, "you're not your sparkling self today..."  I don't mean not to be...and I certainly didn't think that anyone else could tell how I was feeling...  I've been going through some parenting 'challenges' that I don't think are best to share here.  But despite my efforts, I'm feeling discouraged.  Maybe it's just me and those big feelings...maybe if I was more of a 'thinker' all would be well...afterall, from a logical point of view it is, but that doesn't make my heart 'feel' any differently.
 
Oh well, I'm reminded of the words of Mark Lowry.  He says that his favourite Bible verse comes from the New Testament where Mary and Joseph had to go to Bethlehem for the census.  The verse begins, "It came to pass..."  It didn't come to stay, "it came to pass."

No comments: