Monday, October 17, 2005

Your Career Type: Social
You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.


What? ...no accountant on that list?! Shocking!! (I remember one personality quiz I took a while back that actually suggested that the last thing I should be is an accountant or finance manager! ...things that make you go, hmmm!)

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I'm glad that you feel affirmed through them:) ...it makes me smile to think that we have a few things in common:)

What am I doing as a CA? The best that I can I guess (making lemonade as you once put it:) ...At less stressful times I can manage it and focus on other aspects of my work and get my fulfillment from life outside of work, but in pressured times, I become very easily discouraged because everything just seems to go against my grain...so I need to lift that up to THE ONE WHO KNOWS BEST yet again!