That's WEIRD! I've Been TAGGED by Wystful... :)
I have to come up with 6 things that are weird about myself...so let's see...
1. OK, I'll admit it, I still like Marie Osmond, and I still have my Marie Osmond barbie from when I was little.
2. I like German toast...it's like French toast but without the sweetness. I first tasted it at my best friend's house when I was a little girl...you whisk up some eggs, add some milk, add a bit of seasoning salt (so, kind of like a scrambled eggs mixture), then you dip bread into it and cook it like french toast, but since it's more savory than sweet (no sugar or vanilla in here), you put ketchup on top of it when you eat it. (Don't say "ew!"...have you tasted it?!)
3. Since I workout at home, I often don't bother with workout-wear, especially in the morning, I just put my workout bra on under my jammies and then put on my runners and whoila! (I'm sure I'm quite a sight?!)
4. I'm not tall enough to reach things on the high shelves in my cupboards, but instead of getting a chair every time I need something, I often get a cooking utensil and stand on my toes and maneuver what I want into my hand. (I didn't take ballet as an adult for nothing, you know?!)
5. I know the words to an unreal amount of songs (according to my husband and several friends), and EVERYTHING reminds me of a song...so, it's not unsual to have me break out into a song in the middle of a conversation:)
6. I'm still afraid of needles even though I'm an adult. As a very small child they poked like 15 times once to try to get blood because my veins wander, and it tramatized me! It's a very BIG deal to me when I have to go for blood work and I have to work myself up for it carefully. It can take me two or three weeks from seeing the doctor to going in for the blood work that she requests because I just have such a hard time. It's not that I'm worried about the results (I usually get good news), I'm just a real baby around needles!
Well there, now that you all have a taste of how weird I am, go ahead and laugh at my expense and then share your own adventures in weirdness. I'm running out of time this morning, so I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but I'd encourage anyone reading this with a blog to 'consider yourself tagged' and share 6 things that are weird about you. If you leave me a link to your list in my comments, I will visit your your site and link to you here... Weirdness loves company:)