Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thirteen things about my personality:

1. I'm an
ENFJ according to MBTI.

2. And the 'F' in there is really BIG (ie. feeler...I get almost no thinking points...apparently it doesn't mean that I don't think, just that I make decisions based on personal values rather than pure logic).

3. I'm a sanguine according to the Four Temperments/Personality plus.

4. I'm blue according to True Colors.

5. I'm a huge romantic.

6. I like personality tools because I like to understand other people better.

7. I'm not as big of an extrovert as some people think, and indeed I've become more introverted since getting married.

8. I'm shy.

9. I'm Sally according to the Peanuts character quiz.

10. I'm Kanga according to the 100 Acre Wood personality quiz.

11. I see the potential in other people but can be critical of myself, particularly under stress.

12. People and relationships matter...and I'd prefer to know a few people intimately rather than know more people on the surface.

13. I see the world very much the way it 'should be'.

Credit for the cute banner goes to Kelly!


Leave your link in comments; I’ll add you here!

* Feedscott * Carmen * Yellow Rose * Daisy * Red Queen * TNChick * Eph2810 * Ames * Chilady * Ardice * Jane * Tanya *


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lost me at hello B) jk

pvtB)fs

Carmen said...

i'm an ENFJ myself. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much. :)

My list
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

YellowRose said...

Great tt! I'll have to see what I am!

Happy THursday!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, I just did the first test and I'm a Infj.....who would have thunk it? That was really revealing of you. I'm pretty sure we could be good friends.

Red Queen said...

great list, Ilove these tests and am always amazed at how many are spot on. My TT is up, sniff it out. Be Blessed.

-tnchick- said...

I have a T13 drafted of quiz answers that i plan to post. LOL

I'm right there with you on #12

amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

thanks for visiting my T13 - I think I have become more introverted since being in a relationship. Although in groups I still like to ham it up and the more they laugh, the funnier I seem to get :)

PS - thank you very, very, very much for not having word verification. I am thinking about my T13 for next week already and it might be all the reasons why I dislike word verification :)

Anonymous said...

I love the color blue - I always have.
You know - sometimes I think I am too outgoing - I 'wear' my heart on a sleeve as they like to say. So, sometimes I get easly hurt.
I love your point #12 - I have to remember that one. I'd rather have a few good friends I can count on, than having plenty of shallow ones. :)

Anonymous said...

I love taking online quizzes. I'm going to do some of these. Have a wonderful weekend. Be Well...

Jane said...

What a great idea for a T13. I love taking these quizzes. Sometimes they are right on and sometimes not but they are fun. You have given me some new ones to try.
Thanks for stopping by my T13, I really appreciate it.

Tanya said...

That's a good list. I agree totally with #12. Good point.

Hope that your journey with your expectant friend is as joyful as mine has been so far.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'm sorry its taken me so late to make my TT rounds!

My mother in law is so into your #2--she went through a phase where she talked about it constantly.

Natsthename said...

Thanks for visiting my T13!

I love all of those personality quiz things, even if I don't always agree with their results! And being "Roo" isn't a bad thing, since Roo is SO CUTE and dear!

Courtney said...

I agree with #11 and 12. Thanks for visiting me yesterday!

Anonymous said...

What a neat list! Thanks for visiting me and I'm sorry it took me so long to get here to visit you! :)