Les' Pivot QuestionnaireThese 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot.
They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show.
- What is your favorite word? civilized
- What is your least favorite word? war
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? a challenge
- What turns you off? solicitation for money
- What is your favorite curse word? "I spit on your haircut!"
- What sound or noise do you love? a les paul through a cranked amplifier
- What sound or noise do you hate? rap music
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? professional musician
- What profession would you not like to do? labourer
- If Heaven exists, (it does!) what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? hey, I know you.