Sherri's Pivot QuestionnaireThese 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot.
They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show.
- What is your favorite word? sweet
- What is your least favorite word? networking
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? music, discussion, my husband
- What turns you off? self-righteousness
- What is your favorite curse word? good grief
- What sound or noise do you love? the sound of the garage door opener from inside the house
- What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clocks before 8 a.m.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? teacher or pastor
- What profession would you not like to do? politician
- If Heaven exists, (it does!) what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? do hugs have sounds? ...I'd like to hear him say my name.