Wednesday, August 29, 2007

When does a hobby become an obsession?

...how about when the most relaxing thing you can think of to help you fall asleep at night is what project you're going to make next?!

I'm into stamping. There, I said it. Now before you all start worrying and reaching for your rolodex(es) to find me the number of stampers-anonymous, let me just say that it's not an activity I find a lot of time to do, but when I do have moments to be creative, that's my outlet right now...and when I don't...well, sometimes I just daydream about what I might make next...

...and, you see, I have this GREAT husband who encourages me to make more time for things I enjoy, so I've signed up for a monthly stamping club this fall...and I recently got back from a stamp camp at the lake even. Here's a peak at a couple of my favourite projects in the last month or so...








No comments: