Monday, November 07, 2011

9th Anniversay


Today is our 9th wedding anniversary! ...and I love my husband even more than the day we said 'I do'. Unfortunately I have to work today (I made the card on the weekend and set it to post on November 7th because I wanted to post on the actual day). Hopefully I don't have to work late. It's also the provincial election day on our annivesary this this so we've decided to pick up supper and go out for a proper anniversary date on the weekend.

My inspiration for this card came from the Well Worn dsp which I purchased a while ago knowing Les (my hubby) would love it but I hadn't gotten around to using it. I also used one of the new frames embossing folders with my big shot on it.

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - not quite navy
DSP - well worn
Stamps - clearly for you
Embellishments - beveled window panes, frames embossing folder, cherry seam binding ribbon
Ink - early espresso & cherry cobbler

No comments: