Friday, November 25, 2011

Make & Takes from last weekend's Workshop:)



Last weekend was Hilary's workshop and I meant to post the pictures of the make & takes we did, but as I mentioned in my last post, I've been under the weather this week, so better late than never;) I apologize for the lighting in the pictures...daylight would have been better:)

Hilary and her guests are new to stamping and paper crafting, and Hilary requested we do Christmas themed projects, so I tried to keep the projects simple and Christmas-y but also use stampsets and supplies that can be used for more that the Christmas occasion.

The Christmas card we made used the Pennant Parade stampeset and Pennant Punch. This stampset can be used for birthday's, new babies, love, thank you's, just because AND Christmas:) I love it when a stampset is so versatile:))

The second make & take is a sour cream style treat container (with 3 cherry cordial hershey kisses inside:) It's made out of the frostwood lodge dsp and another versatile stampset, Word Play...I love how the 'tidings' sentiment fit perfectly in the ornament punch:))

Because of the current hostess special on, Hilary earned an additional $45 in free stuff at her workshop (in addition to normal hostess benefits). This hostess special lasts til December 15th, so be sure to contact me if you want to host a workshop and earn extra free stuff too!:)

No comments: