Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Keepsake Box




I have been sick all week with an upset stomach etc...and at the same time lots of pressure from my day job...I came home from work yesterday and went to straight to bed...and then I slept late today...and I'm starting to feel a bit better...so I decided to bolster my mood a bit and sit down (ginger ale in hand;) and just make something for fun, so here it is, my keepsake box:)

Stampin Up has a few of the boxes that are used as a base for this project available for purchase together with the paper and embellishments used (item #129024) all you need to add is your stamps, adhesives and inks/markers and voila! You can order yours at my website online (and take advantage of the online extravaganza at the same time:) or you can contact me to order one:)) This was such a fun project to make with Shelli & Sara:)))

No comments: