Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mini Christmas Keepsake Box



Today is our technique club and Jennelle is this month's hostess, so today's project is my little thank you to Jennelle as hostess:) Each time I try to make the hostess something with either a product or a technique I've been meaning to try or learn.

Today's project is made with one of the kraft gift boxes that are found on pg 15 of the Holiday Mini...they come 4 in a pack and I bought mine quite a while ago and then never got around to using them...until now;) I was inspired by the keepsake box that was a promotion a while back...and this is what I came up with.... and I used both of the techniques that we'll be working with at club tonight (rosettes and glitter...more on that when I post the club projects the next few days:)

Recipe (all SU):
- kraft gift box
- holly berry bouquet paper
- pines & poinsettias stampset
- early espresso cardstock & ink
- holly berry bouqet dsigner buttons
- wide striped grosgrain ribbon
- linen thread
- eyelet punch
- pearl jewel
- galaxy champagne fine stampin glitter
- scallop square die for big shot
- espresso taffeta ribbon

No comments: